Wednesday 28 November 2012

First TopBox ever!!! Nov 2012 :)

So here is my first ever topbox!!! I waited 7 months on their list to get this bad boy. For those who don't know topbox is a beauty box subscription service that sends 4-5 sample-full size products. It costs $12 a month including shipping and so far I am very impressed!!! Topbox doesn't send out the same box to everyone the box I received was box #8


 The super cute tube it came in :)
All the contents of the box :) It comes with an information card that lets you know all about the products and where you can purchase them in Canada. Here is the list of what I got:
Benefit, They're real Mascara(travel size). I like this mascara a lot better then the bad girl lashes. I have tried this mascara before and actually have a travel sized one I am using currently, so I will be keeping this for a special someone!
Robert Cavalli Eau de parfum(deluxe size): Smelled this perfume and it is SOOOOO not my scent. It is a very mature scent and smells like sandalwood and musky vanilla. I will probably be slipping this one off to someone who would appreciate it more than me lol!
Cuccio Naturale Hand Butter in Pomegranate & Fig (sample): This hand butter is AMAZING and the smell is light  and the formula is very moisturizing! I just don't know if I would purchase a huge bottle of it. However despite the small size of the tube a little bit goes a long way!!
China Glaze in I Herd That(full size): Lastly is this GORGEOUS nail polish!!!!!!! When I heard that topbox was giving out nail polishes from the Safari collection by China laze I secretly wished I would get this polish! It is a very glittery tan glitter polish with red, green and gold glitter. It takes 2-3 coats for it to be opaque and it dries very fast.The picture below doesn't give it justice it is just breathtaking!! I think it is my fav holiday right now.

Tally :
China Glaze in I Herd That(full size): $12.00
Benefit, They're real Mascara(travel size):$9
Robert Cavalli Eau de parfum(deluxe size):$8.00
Cuccio Naturale Hand Butter in Pomegranate & Fig (sample): $.80
Total value:
$29.80
Minus $12 for the box I got 17.80 worth of free product!! Not too shaby!!! If you are interested in signing up leave me a message and I will send you an invite!!! 
CIAO BELLAS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment