Thursday 22 November 2012

Swapover Everyday Look. Featuring: Melissa, Adriana, Emy, Rebecca and Jasmine.

Here I am with another Swapover! This one is for a more everyday look. I used all different things including the brushes. It was very challenging! For this look I used mostly things I received in swaps with my ladies on "Be a Beauty Correspondent". I hope you like it :)

The total picture lol :)





All the makeup I used for this look, not as much as last time!

Eyes and Lip Makeup ( Starting left-right)
Tokidoki Pittura Brush Set *REBECCA: I have been wanting this set (eyeliner, eyeshadow & crease) for a while and been eyeing it up on other swaps. Rebecca knew I loved it so she picked me up one! The brushes are fantastic! It was my first time using them they picked up eyeshadow like a dream and didn't have all the fallout on the brush like my ecotools do! Think I found a new fav!

Jasmine La Belle purple eye crayon *MELISSA: I have never heard of these cosmetics before but the eyeliner was fab. It came out as a sheer and silky line. I was very impressed.

NYC Big Bold Mascara in Black: Picked this up in a hurry a few months ago and it has been a great mascara in a pinch. I have it in my emergency makeup kit in my purse and am always impressed at its staying power. Best part got it on sale for $3.00!

ELF palette in Cool *MELISSA: I am addicted to eyeshadow palettes and love ELF products!! For this look I used mainly all the colours on the bottom row and then used the top right colour as an eyeliner. As usual I found the eyeshadows to be highly pigmented and very beautiful! I will have to try the more colourful shadows for another look :)

Coastal Scents Bright Eyed eye brightener in Ivory* REBECCA: I can not get enough under eye brighteners for my raccoon eyes lol! This one is fabulous, I like the formula not too thin and not gloopy! Thanks hun I love it!

Gosh Soft n Shine Lip Balm in #40 Irony: This is more of a lipstick then a lip balm, but it has a super creamy and moisturizing formula. Although it is  more sheer so you have to be prepared to build up the colour a little.

Maybelline Baby Lips in Sweety Beige (Japenese editon) *ADRIANA: I have to admit that I did a girly dance when I got this in my swap! I LOVE Baby Lips! This one does not disappoint and I like the minty flavour! This has earned a spot next to the cherry baby lips in my purse!

Face Makeup :)

Pupa Milano Smoothing Foundation Primer Corrective Action for Redness *JASMINE: All I want to say is thank you! This primer is fantastic. I have dubbed it the luxury primer and only pull out this guy for a treat or a special occasion. It mattes my skin and helps with the redness, I just love it.

Skinfood Good Afternoon Rose Lemon tea BB Cream in SPF20 PA++ *ADRIANA:  Ok so I love this BB cream as much as the Apple Cinnamon one for this line. This BB cream is even more moisturizing than the other one which will be perfect for the winter! Seriously I think everyone should have one of these BB creams from their line!

Paris PB Cosmetics  Bronzer in Soliel Dore *EMY: Hands down one of my fav bronzers. Being so fair it is hard to get a bronzer that isn't too dark or makes me look like a fake and bake pumpkin. This one is perfect it has a more peachy tone which helps define better on me.

Paris PB Cosmetics in Blush Rose *EMY: Got this in my 2nd ever swap and it is now my go to blush. It is a perfect rose colour that shows up well on my cheekies! It is very silky and blends in well.

E.L.F. Tone Correcting Powder in Cool: This powder does a pretty decent job but it takes a lot of swirling to get any powder on the brush. It still is no where near the Stila set and correct powder but for the price it isn't too shabby!


Thanks for reading my reviews!!! PLease don't forget to subscribe and feel free to comment below!!
Ciao, Shanelle

 

3 comments:

  1. Great daytime look!! Please send me a little snow but not on our roads. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you are loving the products I sent you! Of course, I'm making a new list of things to pick up based on your other swaps. :)

    Oh, and you look gorgeous, as always! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Sentimental Roses you can have some snow lol, we've had it here since October lol!
    @ Rebecca, when are we going to donate??? LOL thanks sweetie, I have you to thank for a fair share of the stuff!!! :)

    ReplyDelete